- We are parents who advocate for children receiving special education services.
- We are a source of information and support for parents.
- We provide an opportunity for parents to connect with each other.
- We work in partnership with Needham Public Schools organizations and administration.
- We provide feedback and input to the Needham Special Education Department.
- We organize monthly programs on topics to help parents of both special needs and typical children.
Summer Programming and other options for Summer Fun
Our presenters will include our Special Education Administrators, who will describe in detail the programs the district will have this summer for eligible students from preschool through age 22. We will also have speakers from the Needham YMCA and Needham Park and Recreation, who will tell us what summer activities they will have for students with special needs.
Wednesday, March 19, 2013
7:00 pm – Refreshments
7:30 pm – Program begins
Broadmeadow School Media Center
120 Broadmeadow Road, Needham