Policies & Curriculum
Surveys & Reports
- IEP/ Team Meeting Survey
- Special Education Program Review (2016-17)
- Equity Audit (2018)
- MetroWest Adolescent Health Survey (2016)
- School and District Report Cards
- Other Reports
Other Needham Organizations
- Needham Youth Services
- Needham Youth Services is a mental health resource which provides support, information, and direction to youth and families on issues such as family, social, peer, stress, loss, alcohol, drug, and other youth-related concerns.
- Needham Public Health Department
- This department provides information and resources for mental health, suicide prevention, and substance abuse as part of its wider mission to "prevent and control the spread of disease, to address environmental issues, to promote healthy lifestyles, and protect the public health and social well-being of all citizens, especially the most vulnerable."