- The Spiral Foundation
- The Spiral Foundation is a nonprofit organization based in Watertown. It's mission is to conduct research and provide professional and community education about sensory integration and sensory processing dysfunction.
- STAR Institute for Sensory Processing Disorder
- Though not local, this organization's website provides many articles and resources about Sensry Processing Disorder (SPD).
- Blog by Nancy Peske, parent and coauthor of the award-winning book Raising a Sensory Smart Child.
- The Sensory Spectrum
- A website/blog filled with SPD information, articles, and resources.
- "Quick Facts on Sensory Processing"
- A brief overview of sensory processing, and how to help.
- "Sensory Processing Issues Explained"
- Tantrums, clumsiness, 'immaturity' all could point to problems taking in the world.
- "How Sensory Processing Issues Affect Kids in School"
- And what parents and teachers can do to help them.