- What is Pediatric Neuropsychology?
- Answers to basic questions by Laura Jansons, Psy D.
- What is a Neuropsychological Evaluation?
- An overview from expert Lisa Nowinski, PhD.
Evaluations & Services
- Child & Family Psychological Services, Inc.
- Child & Family Psychological Services Inc. / Integrated Behavioral Associates is a multi-disciplinary health care group and psychological consulting practice offering a full range of services including psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, educational testing, intelligence testing, achievement testing, developmental evaluations, psychopharmacology, and individual psychotherapy, family therapy, and group psychotherapy.
- Children’s Neuropsychological Services
- Children’s Neuropsychological Services provides scientifically-based assessments and consultations for children, teens, and young adults, ages 4 to 24. Their evaluations can identify and diagnose a variety of conditions including: Anxiety, Attention deficit disorders, Autism spectrum disorders, Depression, Dyslexia, Learning disabilities, Social communication disorders, and more.
- Integrated Center for Child Development (ICCD)
- ICCD is a multi-disciplinary center offering neuropsychological, behavioral, medical, and educational assesments and services for a vairiety of developmental challenges including: autism spectrum disorders, learning disabilities, genetic disorders and developmental disabilities, ADD/ADHD, psychiatric disorders, and more.
- Dr. Katharine Smith, Neuropsychological Assessment & Treatment Services (NATS)
- Located in Needham, Dr. Katharine Smith specializes in neuropsychological assessment of children through young adults, with a focus on ADHD, executive function deficits, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders. Dr. Smith also conducts psychotherapy with children, adolescents, and their families. She specializes in cognitive-behavioral therapy and works with youths who have anxiety, depression, behavioral problems, and/or ADHD.
- Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adults (NESCA)
- NESCA is a private pediatric neuropsychology group practice that tests, diagnoses and treats children—pre-school through adolescence—confronted by developmental, learning or emotional challenges.They frequently provide assessments and consultation to human service agencies, public school systems and major universities.